Chief Medical Officer, CMO
|Job Title:||Chief Medical Officer, CMO|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 17:55|
The primary role of the CMO will be to provide leadership and direction for the company's pipeline of clinical development programs, mainly in cancer.
- Responsible for the strategy, direction and execution of the company's clinical development plans
- Play an important role when the company is evaluating various licensing-in/asset acquisition opportunities.
- A key member of the senior management team and oversees research and drug development at the company and sets the overall strategic direction of the company.
- Direct the development of clinical strategies and plans to succeed in clinical trials and integrate the company's drug candidates (both small molecule and large molecule) into the standard practice of oncology treatment
- Orchestrate and manage clinical aspects of regulatory strategies and interactions with Regulatory Authorities
- Represent the Company and its programs to external audiences, including the investment, medical and regulatory communities, as well as pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry collaborators/partners
- Lead and supervise the Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs, and other related function departments
- Ph. D. in clinical medicine, oncology or related disciplines, with rich experience in clinical physicians, especially for the Clinical early stage at phase I-III.
- Familiar with the clinical trial process and related regulations, and has the experience of clinical trial supervision and management;
- More than 20 years of clinical experience in the field of cancer, and has a certain academic status in the industry;
- Working experience with multi-national pharmaceutical companies or well-known R & D organizations.