CFO, Service Industry
|Job Title:||CFO, Service Industry|
|Contact Name:||Sophia Sun|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 15:35|
Our client is a global leading service industry company with promising business in china
Reporting to the Senior Vice President , the CFO China will play a key business partner role. The individual will provide thought leadership and financial advice on business priorities to enable financially sound, effective and efficient investment decisions. actively maintaining a strong internal control environment to support operational excellence.
This role will also be managing the Purchasing Team and the Sub-Contract Management Centre.
- Minimum 12 years of overall business related finance experience, with a Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Ideally has worked in both manufacturing and services industries; preferably from European companies.
- Highly analytical; strong understanding of forecasting and budgeting techniques.
- Has M&A experience, from due diligence stage to post integration experience.
- Possesses the ability to communicate with local government agencies and appreciates the local sensitivity in doing do.
- Has a clarity of mind; able to communicate his/her ideas succinctly and in a logical fashion.
- Strong strategic thinking and business understanding.
- Independent and mature
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's