C&B Manager, Innovative Biotech Company
|Job Title:||C&B Manager, Innovative Biotech Company|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 10:19|
- Partner with business leader and HR & Admin VP to develop total rewards philosophy, strategy and develop and implement C&B scheme to effectively attract and retain talents and incentive plan to drive high performance and support business objectives.
- Engage and influence business leaders to develop total rewards philosophy and strategies. Analyze and benchmark the market data, practice to develop appropriate C&B scheme to support business acquire critical talent/skills and handle retention issues. Study the C&B insights and trends, and provide recommendation to management team accordingly.
- Develop and optimize company's C&B policies, process and system to standardize and support C&B program's implementation and operation.
- Develop C&B SOP according to the company's priority. Deliver and implement high-quality SOP effectively.
- Lead annual salary survey, C&B budgeting, merit increase and performance bonus etc activities.
- Timely complete annual C&B relevant activities. Ensure accurate calculation and high-quality services to support business.
- Provide support to business leaders to resolve C&B issues, such as due diligent and integration during mergers and acquisitions, as well as internal organizational changes.
- Provide total rewards subject matter expertise to support key business initiatives, be able to provide appropriate recommendation and develop and implement solutions through complex and uncertain situations.
- Lead and develop C&B team, cross-department collaboration and support.
- Hiring, training and inspiring team. Collaborate with different department to support company goals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Manager, Singapore, Luxury Retail
Recruitment Operations Manager, APAC, RPO
The Senior HR Director
Regional HR Business Partner, Singapore, Technology
HR Director, Singapore, Tech Start-up