Business Process Excellence Leader (Pharmaceuticals MNC)
|Job Title:||Business Process Excellence Leader (Pharmaceuticals MNC)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 19:45|
Our client is a US MNC in the pharmaceutical sector. They have a strong brand name and are known for developing innovative products. The company has a significant presence in Singapore and Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high quality manufacturing and supply chain capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end operational excellence to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently looking to hire a Business Process Excellence and Program Management Leader.
This position will be the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring strategic Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes in place, spearheading overall Operations Excellence to ensure optimal customer satisfaction for the Singapore site and beyond.
The role will focus on the below:
- Subject Matter Expert to spearhead strategic implementation of overall Business & Operational Excellence strategy for the Singapore Manufacturing site, delivering exciting cost improvements as well as process optimisation solutions
- Drive site strategy improvements and related revisions by means of maximising utility of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, and lead important business initiatives to ensure proper implementation and timely deliverables
- Develop and introduce effective KPI reporting framework, accompanied with relevant Continuous Improvement business tools in place to ensure process excellence in overall Manufacturing Operations
- Train and optimise overall Singapore Manufacturing best practices by working with regional/ global Operational Excellence teams to make happen efficient program managements for critical NPI and Production Line Transfers etc.
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical sector, and spent recent years in business process excellence related role.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP (MM/PP modules) and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a high growth company and values driven corporate culture.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's