Business Operations Lead (e-Commerce)
|Job Title:||Business Operations Lead (e-Commerce)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2021 16:19|
Our client is a growing company with strong ambitions for expansion in Singapore, the rest of Asia and beyond. They are in the Consumer Technology & e-Commerce business. They are actively looking into the development and innovative management of a variety of integrated business solutions online, aligned with integrated supply chain and business operations objectives. The company has a reputable market position in developing high quality business applications and related e-commerce solutions, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end operations management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Business Operations Lead (e-Commerce). He/she will be part of the Management Committee, a strategic leader in terms of ensuring related business strategies to optimize customer support operations for various online business applications.
This position will be focusing on the below:
- Lead and ensure smooth work-stream activities specific to customer service operations to optimally support rapid business expansion in Singapore and beyond
- Work closely with Customer Support and relevant Research Labs etc. to design and introduce a feasible data processing work flow for new digital feature(s)
- Spearhead optimization in the effective development and implementation of necessary operational systems or CRM tools to enhance efficient big data analysis for external customers
- Ensure proper monitoring and controlling of key performance metrics and make happen proper archival/ detailed documentation of important analytical reports and research data
- Strategically collaborate with cross functional teams to identify areas of improvement relating to overall business processes or opportunities in enabling operational automation activities
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Business Operations or Process Management role in a complex High Technology environment
- Acquired strategic experiences in managing and optimizing capabilities as an entrepreneurial self-starter in e-Commerce Operations
- Proven track record in Business Operations and Customer Service skills, with acquired solution-oriented mind set to deal a range of different consumer products
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's