Business Manager, Investment Management Firm
|Job Title:||Business Manager, Investment Management Firm|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 16:52|
A leading investment management firm is looking to hire a Business Manager, APAC to work with the sales team. You will be part of a lean team and responsible for the following;
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure functional needs of sales, client service, product and marketing are considered within the broader business context
- Support management of strategy, change management, best practices, facilities and headcount
- Proactively identify gaps in business process
- Ensure appropriate Sales Training, Reporting and Dashboards are in place for Sales Organization
Minimum 4 years of prior experience in a similar business management position in asset management or management consulting firm. Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. Only Singaporeans/ PRs would be considered at this stage.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
COO, Alternative Investment Management
Associate Investment Support, Global Asset Management
Investment Writer, European Asset Manager
VP Change Management - Financial Services
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Fixed Income Trade Support, Top Tier Asset Manager