Business Development Manager (New Initiatives), Logistics
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager (New Initiatives), Logistics|
|Contact Name:||Phua Shyan-Hwei|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2018 11:35|
Reporting to the BD Director, the BD Manager will be responsible for driving new innovation projects as well as owning the whole business development cycle (from pitching, profitability analysis and contract reviews). This is a newly created role with ample opportunities for the successful individual to make an impact.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities include:
1. Scoping and rationlization of initiatives which can add value to customers, creating traction in the process
2. Working with internal stakeholders to drive identified value innovation projects from conceptualisation to commercialisation
3. Work with external vendors (if any) to drive identified projects
4. Drive the sell-in of initiatives to external stakeholders
5. Assist in market analysis as well as market and competitive intelligence and ad-hoc business analysis
6. Assist management in the creation of presentation materials and business write-ups.
7. Analysis of business parameters and profitability for new businesses and existing busineses for commercial decision making.
Degree qualified, you will have at least 5 years of experience in a 3PL, logistics, healthcare/pharma/medical device environment, preferably in a business development or commercial capacity. You are a team player who is well-organised with strong business acumen and numerical skills. The ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment will be critical to your success.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's