Business Development & Licensing Manager , One Leading Pharmace
|Job Title:||Business Development & Licensing Manager , One Leading Pharmace|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2018 14:44|
Our client, one leading pharmaceutical company is seeking a BD & Licensing Manager, Profile Search & Selection is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Report to: Associate Director, Finance
- Identify new partnering opportunities across discovery technologies and therapeutic areas from China in the areas of interest to our internal stakeholders and matching our stakeholder's criteria for innovative medicines
- Search scientific and business development databases to identify business development and licensing opportunities in accordance with the disease area strategies
- Identify external partners working in the areas of interest to partnering teams and our internal stakeholders
- Screen external proposals, identify those of interest and respond to potential partners as appropriate
- Build trusting relationships with external partners
- Attend therapeutic, partnering and investor conferences and network with biotechnology companies and associations, key opinion leaders, investors, venture funds, medical and scientific communities
- Establish connection and organize and participate in meetings with target companies
- Analyze and summaries meeting outcome and follow-up next steps
- Maintain relationship with target companies, positioning company's for future opportunities
Facilitate communications and interactions with internal colleagues in evaluation, diligence, and transaction processes
- Work closely in collaboration with other colleagues within company's Partnering
- Establish and maintain relationships with Pharma colleagues, as required by deal activities, with particular emphasis on China based local, regional and global functions
- Influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Have the ability to work in a complex cross-functional environment with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Be strong team player who is able to work in a matrix team environment
- Act as an effective networker who shares knowledge within the relevant teams
- Be adaptability and flexibility in a fast paces working environment
- With a sense of urgency and 'speed' to complete activities
- Enjoy working with different people and have strong interpersonal skills
- You have good technical skills - PhD in biological or chemical science and/or MD. An MBA in addition to technical degree is a plus.
- You have at least 7 years' work experience from pharma or biotech in Research, Development, or Business functions, preferably in MNC business development.
- You have good understanding of pharma industry and its working environment as well as organizational matrix
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin with excellent communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's