Business Controller, Marketing Services
|Job Title:||Business Controller, Marketing Services|
|Contact Name:||Sophia Sun|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 09:27|
- Manage business finance activities for our client's new business (Marketing Service).
- Ensure the local statutory and the company's reporting & accounting requirements are met on a timely basis (monthly and annual closings).
- Provide finance and accounting system integration to support existing and possible future M&A projects in China.
- Ensure financial data integrity, including booking and records are conforming to legal requirements in respect of tax, PRC & U.S. GAAP and are applied consistently for all China sites.
- Provide accurate and in-depth financial analysis on various business financial aspects to support the business decision making process; closely monitor the company's key financials by divisions.
- Support business development opportunity providing financial analysis and recommendations.
- Responsible for commercial accounting issues including sales tracking, P&L by region reporting, pricing, business contract reviewing and credit controls.
- Maintain a productive relationship with divisions, international locations, corporate management and other personnel to be able to obtain/provide accurate and timely information.
- Assist BU leaders with identifying cost saving / control opportunities.
- Support and prepare annual commercial planning / budgeting process according to the company's guidelines.
- Lead, manage and develop the Finance and Accounting team/s at relative sites.
- Leverage resources to provide accounting shared services to related company division. Continually promote standard processes using the procedures in ERP systems.
- Review policies and internal control procedures and recommend ways to continually strengthen them. Monitor financial irregularities including anti-corruption statutes and FCPA compliance; and the protection of company assets.
- Work with U.S. and local ERP teams to support future system implementation projects in China.
- Bachelor degree with major in Finance related areas. CPA qualified with sound knowledge of PRC and U.S. accounting / reporting standards will be preferred.
- More than 12 years' experience in finance field with at least 8 years of general accounting and management experience. Strong knowledge and solid experiences in a MNC.
- M&A experience, supply chain finance skill, pricing and contract review experience, experience in manage international multiple sites.
- Strong communications skills to deal with a wide diversity of financial and non-financial professionals.
- Strong team player with excellent people, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen and able to make sound judgment based on solid data and facts, marketing knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking, commercial sense.
- Familiar with ERP system.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Capability to deliver results in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
- Willing to travel on certain frequency.
- Entrepreneur spirit.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Business Controller, Technology
Fund Controller, Global Real Estate Investment Firm
FP&A / Marketing Finance Manager
Tax Director - APAC (Funds)
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Commercial Finance Manager, FMCG Industry