|Job Title:||Business Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 18:10|
COMPANY: Tier one information service firm
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all solution designs maximize the business benefits to be gained by the client, and solve their specific problems. Also, ensure that software and scoring solutions are effectively integrated across the business.
- Work with senior consultants and analysts on the project to maximize the effectiveness of their approach.
- To be responsible for the quality, consistency and accuracy of all deliverables.
- To be responsible for all aspects of the deliverable, including working with sales and/or project manager, reviewing and in some cases preparing the project specification for complex analytics
- Make plans for projects and work with the client deliverable at each stage
- Decipher the differing risk analytics and business needs of varying clients, and establish flexible business strategies and risk algorithms to address these specific needs.
- Analyze data to extract risk analytics patterns, identify emerging trends, and present detailed metrics of overall risk management solution effectiveness.
- Identify new risk trends and implement processes and logic to mitigate losses in close collaboration with the Analytics team.
- Consult with clients to identify where the risk controls could be improved including, but not limited to, business process evaluation, loss trend analysis, and defect analysis, and deliver recommendations and business justification to client executives.
- Ensure end-to-end quality execution of data analysis and risk projects, client tuning, and ongoing performance metrics.
- Drive the development and delivery of risk and product training curriculum for clients and partners.
- At least 7 years' experience
- Strong functional or consultancy experience within a relevant vertical market/industry sector.
- At least Bachelor's degree major in statistical, financial engineer, finance or mathematical elements.
- Excellent knowledge of consumer risk management with particular expertise in at least two-part of the customer lifecycle (e.g. origination, customer management, collections, fraud, internet payment, sales & marketing) for China market in both traditional business and emerging online/mobile business area
- Ideally knowledge and work experience in the banking and financial services industry; good operational business knowledge
- Excellent PC skills, and familiar with statistical software such as Python and SAS
- Experience in analytics and business strategy related consultancy; ideally good international experience.
- Strong presentation skill, problem-solving ability, and strong influencing, negotiation & engagement capabilities
- Fluency in both English and Chinese
- Ability to solicit and organize qualitative and quantitative data from Client sources and demonstrated ability to organize findings in a clear and consistent format