Business Analytics Manager, One leading Pharmaceutical Company
|Job Title:||Business Analytics Manager, One leading Pharmaceutical Company|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2018 14:49|
Our client, one leading medical device company is seeking a Business Analytics Manager, Profile Search & Selection is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Location: Beijing
- Report to: Business insight Director
- We are looking for Healthcare consulting firm talent to join us.
- Use deep insight into the Chinese pharmaceutical environment and overall business trends to identify high potential growth opportunities for the company, as well as innovative business models to capture the opportunities.
- Act as a Business Improvement Partner with BUs and other teams (including Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Medical, Public Affairs, Finance, etc.) to understand key business issues and provide business insights and recommendation to CVT members to maximize business opportunities and foster sustainable growth.
- Be an internal expert by mastering three strategic business intelligence sources (SFE/Commercial, MR, and external data) to explore growth opportunities, develop action plan, and facilitate execution.
- Characteristics: A strong self-starter with strategic and analytical thinking, sharp business acumen, strong sense of curiosity, proven leadership skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to impact and influence, strong project management.
- At least 5-year experience in corporate strategy, management consulting, marketing, strategic marketing, planning or equivalent.
- Pharmaceutical/biotech/medical device industry experience strongly preferred.
- Significant experience leading projects and working with cross functional teams with a results-oriented mentality.
- Experience communicating to senior leadership (verbally and using presentation slides).
- Postgraduate or MBA qualification in Strategy, Finance, Marketing or similar; postgraduate studies in health-related discipline.