BU Finance Head, Chemical Industry
|Job Title:||BU Finance Head, Chemical Industry|
|Contact Name:||Sophia Sun|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 19:00|
Our client is leading chemical industry company with rapid business increse in China.
- Co-create the strategy with the business & ensures the financial effects of alternative strategies are understood, drive development and implementation of the strategy
- Lead and drive a broad change agenda to deliver business growth together with the global, regional or country leadership team
- Lead resource prioritization and allocation discussions across functions in the company through effective financial analysis and insight, challenge and resolve conflicts, discrepancies and inconsistencies in resource management.
- Through assessment of key market indicators, provide strategic foresight and recommend mitigation options to potential risks / exposures
- Support the assessment of M&A options with relevant parties (including Corporate Finance) and works closely with the relevant leadership teams to integrate recent acquisitions into the ongoing operations.
- Work with leadership team to create breakthrough strategies and plans, and to project the effect of how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace
- Review monthly reports & understand material deviations from strategy and forecasts. Recommend remedial options
- Utilizing key agronomic and macro-economic indicators, deliver short, medium and long term financial planning and monitoring. Drive the effective and efficient delivery of business goals with sound financial analysis and advice
- A graduate Qualified Accountant i.e. CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent depending on degree
- 15 years experiences in senior finance management roles , deep understanding and knowledge in business across R&D, commercial and production & supply.
- related working experience with M&A background
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's