Branding & Marketing Manager, APAC
|Job Title:||Branding & Marketing Manager, APAC|
|Contact Name:||Vivian Shen|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 16:05|
About The Company
Our client is a global Tier 1 automotive company.
About The Role
The Branding & Marketing Manager is the key role for a representative of the Brand in the region in terms of marketing activities, guidance for the branding in the region and leading the communication strategy in Asia. Its task is to ensure that the brand is strengthened and developed aligned with corporate strategies and implement all the communication strategy are respectively sustained and developed. The role has to lead the delivery of Branding, Marketing and Communication plan and performance and to provide guidance for company key activities/initiatives
- Working with global branding team;
- Centralize all the company brands and package design standard/guideline for AP region
- To maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across all local markets in Asia.
- Supervise and guide local marketing team, including key visual design, advertising, events, auto show, campaign, marketing communication program, etc.
- Design and guide Asia local team to implement a brand-building campaign for different product lines based on brand position and product strategy, that includes but not limited ATL (above the line) and BTL (below the line) activities;
- Work closely with the global and regional marketing team to ensure proper usage of brand logos and other identities in the various product package
- Support Asia branding campaign based on the local requirement.
- Manage agencies to ensure the visual design or contents creation is aligned with company brand strategy.
- Organize and manage all the company events incl. conference and summit and leadership meetings.
Asia Communication (interim coverage subject to future re-assignment)
- Overall responsible for leading and execution communication strategy for company image building and brand awareness
- Communication planning and budgeting: to plan and monitor the communication plan for internal and external activities within the budget by working together with the team
- Lead internal communication Asia, key interface with all countries in Asia, manage homepage, E-newsletter, employee townhall meetings etc., and manage top management opening presentation. Lead company film shooting and production.
- Develop and maintains the external media relations within Asia especially in China and India.
- Support Management meetings related communication topic, like broadcast.
- Work closely with global communication team to implement global social media strategy (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Manage and lead media interviews in Asia, incl. media round table
- Manage and lead company participant all kinds of external conference to explore company branding and imagine.
- Lead and coordinate all the branding website in Asia
- Employee engagement activities
About The Person
- 15+ years' experience in marketing, product management, branding management, events management, program management; Corporate communication, marketing, public relations, business management etc.
- Experience in brand management in the automotive aftermarket is plus
- Asia marketing and communication experience is preferred.
- Good team player [MUST] and excellent communication skills
- Fluency in oral and writing English/Mandarin
- Strong influence & negotiation skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's