BD Director, leading packing company
|Job Title:||BD Director, leading packing company|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 14:23|
Key Job Functions
- Proactively exploring and pioneering the capturing market opportunities of foam component and related finished products in Automotive, Lifestyle, and lead any new business, product and market development initiative.
- Develop business development objectives, effective strategies and business model, policy and procedure, AR and Inventory management, and ensure its successful implementation.
- Plan and oversee the hiring, training and developing BD supporting team.
- Develop and coordinate with multiple strategic partnerships to be the solution providers and achieving Company leading position in the use of foam plastics and the related finished products assembly.
- Proactively work with unit management teams and Group Business Development personnel to optimize the sales effort and to achieve sales objective and targeted profitability, and to achieve smooth business transfer.
- Provide the leadership, expertise and regional know how to manage, coach and develop the team.
- Ownership of the sales and new business revenue for the whole cluster.
- Develop and execute upon a joint annual business plan between the company and each of the partners
- Further the partner relationships by proactively identifying and analysing new product, marketing, sales, and services initiatives that are available with the partner organisation
- Educate the entire the company organisation on the value propositions and differentiators for each partner
- Responsible to develop company and specific program strategic plans in support of key communications and business unit goals and the group brand
- Disseminating market information or opportunities to the relevant sales/BD teams
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in business development and marketing positions.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated a record of similar responsibility and scope in each of his prior roles. He is well connected and has a good reputation in the Industry. A person of high integrity; consistent in acts and values; direct and truthful
- Bachelor degree or above on Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical, Materials, Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
- Fluent in English, and Mandarin is a plus
- Additional formal training on Business or Marketing will be preferred.
- Have good insight of the business.
- Demonstrated success in leading strategic sales planning activities, driving efficiency/process change initiatives, and collaborating cross-functionally within a matrix environment.
- Ability to developing and implementing effectively short and long term business plans.
- Ability to articulate, communicate and persuade within and outside of the business segment.
- Skilled knowledge of company products
- Knowledge of finance & system