B2B Marketing Manager, Global Private Equity Firm
|Job Title:||B2B Marketing Manager, Global Private Equity Firm|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 10:21|
- Support the Country Head and Head of Insights and Propositions in the execution of marketing programs and work closely with the China digital marketing team to coordinate and support relevant B2B digital marketing campaigns
- Support the development of a long term marketing and brand strategy for our client in China as this is an instrumental role in the execution of their China long term strategy.
- Work with the Country Head and Head of Insights & Propositions to project manage key marketing initiatives including but not limited a large-scale segmentation analysis on our client's China client acquisition strategy and a brand identity development project to serve as the first step of brand development for our client's brand.
- Manage day-to-day liaisons with external agencies on various regional projects in support of all functions.
- Create a B2B content strategy, manage and optimise content marketing campaigns for all platforms by consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing consumer behaviour.
- Provide functional expertise and recommendations regarding the execution of digital marketing campaigns and partner with cross-functional teams in the execution of digital effort.
- Work with the China digital marketing team to develop and execute B2B2C digital and content strategy to increase brand awareness and follower base on social media platforms.
- Evaluate emerging technologies to provide perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing within financial services, preferably in asset management
- A minimum of 5+ years digital marketing experience using different digital marketing techniques and managing traffic or content projects across a B2B or B2C environment
- Proven experience in managing large brand programs, including creative development, media and measurement
- Proven experience in managing integrated product marketing programs in asset management across both print and digital mediums
- Strong understanding of Chinese social media environment and content strategies for website, WeChat, Ant Fortune and other online platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in SEO, SEM, PPC, display, email marketing and social media marketing
- Experience working in a multi-national corporation and in a cross-country capacity preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Chinese language skills highly regarded