AVP, Tax, Fund Manager
|Job Title:||AVP, Tax, Fund Manager|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 15:52|
You will responsible for the following
- Assist with the implementation, continuous review and improvement of the International Tax Control and Compliance Framework.
- Handle tax compliance and operations and submission of indirect tax returns.
- Manage monitoring of tax policies and processes.
- Actively participating in projects and other initiatives to improve business processes and the overall control environment
- Tax reporting, filling and payments.
- Undertaking deep dives into areas of tax control, identifying weaknesses and proposing and implementing improvements
- Ensuring all tax related issues are appropriately reported and resolved in a timely manner
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience from Big4 or inhouse (prefer cross border or fund tax)
- Graduate qualifications in accounting and finance, business and/or economics
- Very strong written and verbal skills
- High degree of self movtivation
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Treasury Management, Global Fund Manager
Senior Operations Manager
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Operational Excellence Manager
Senior Finance Manager APAC, Education
Senior Finance Manager, Investment Management Firm