AVP/ VP, Treasury Sales, Large Regional Bank
|Job Title:||AVP/ VP, Treasury Sales, Large Regional Bank|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 09:46|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for pricing, structuring and marketing of treasury products (Foreign Exchange, Foreign Exchange Options, Interest Rate Derivatives, Equities, Credits, Commodities, Structured Deposits, Structured Products and Wealth Products) to corporate customers.
- You will be required to converse with Chinese clients on their Treasury requirements and must be conversant in the Chinese Language
- Existing clientele network with Chinese corporates would be advantageous
- You will need to analyse and understand corporate customers' hedging needs and customise appropriate hedging solutions to meet these needs
- You will be required to expand the customer base, directly or indirectly through team members, which includes internal customers from various parts of the bank
- Good degree in Business, Economics or Finance
- 5- 10 years of relevant working experience in treasury sales
- Proficient in the English and Chinese Languages.
- Highly motivated individual who can work well in a team
- Results-oriented and able to deal with pressure
- Willingness to learn with positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's