AVP/VP, Treasury Risk & Control, Leading Financial Institution
|Job Title:||AVP/VP, Treasury Risk & Control, Leading Financial Institution|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 13:37|
A leading financial institution is looking to hire an operational risk candidate with treasury product knowledge. You will report into the Team Lead and act as first line of control for the business. You will be responsible for the following.
- Implement business processes and controls to ensure that gaps identified are mitigated
- Review adequacy and completeness of Global Treasury RCSA and Regulatory Requirement Self-Assessment
- Ensure timely submission of periodic attestations, self-assessments, and all relevant reports related to regulatory, compliance and operational risk area.
- Carry out investigations for relevant regulatory breaches and prepare draft breach report
- Deputize and represent Global Treasury in various meetings and committees related to regulatory, compliance and operational risk
- Facilitate and roll out ethics and disciplinary framework
Bachelor's degree with atleast 5 years of experience in operational risk based roles within financial services environment. Strone Treasury product knowledge. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Only Singaporeans or PR will be considered at this stage
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AVP/VP, ALM, Leading Financial Institution
VP Market Risk Management, Global Financial Institution
AVP/ VP, Treasury Sales, Large Regional Bank
Data Privacy Legal Counsel, Leading Insurance Firm
Hong Kong, Hong Kong