AVP/ VP, Product (Fixed Income Structuring), European Insurer
|Job Title:||AVP/ VP, Product (Fixed Income Structuring), European Insurer|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 09:47|
Our client is a leading European insurer looking to expand their Products team in Asia.
This is a highly exciting role for a candidate with credit structuring background to make a switch from banking to insurance industry, which has tremendous high growth potential in the longer term. You should possess an expansive mindset, ready to learn and a positive attitude to want to help grow and business build solutions that go beyond the traditional insurance solutions. This will be a good opportunity for you to pick up a new industry, yet leverage on your existing skillsets.
Based in the Singapore office, the mandate is responsible for pricing derivatives and structuring products predominantly focused on Fixed income derivatives and developing innovative and competitive trade ideas and strategies to global institutional clients. In addition, the role will collaborate and attend the sales pitches of structured products to the end clients hence the ability to engage and face off to large institutional clients is important.
- The ideal candidate should have 3 to 8 years of relevant experience Fixed income derivatives structuring experience coming from an investment bank or life insurance environment.
- University degree in Business Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or related field.
- A strong solutions provider and good with client presentation and pitches.
- Independent, proactive and a strong team player who is hands on and can work well in a lean local team but yet be part of a bigger global team.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills. Enjoys client interaction.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's