AVP/VP, IT Project Manager, Consulting
|Job Title:||AVP/VP, IT Project Manager, Consulting|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 16:10|
With offices located globally, this role will mainly manage the projects within South East Asia, reporting to a Senior Project Manager based in Singapore.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving the implementation full life cycle of the company software and/or other banking software
- Enforcing project governance and risk management
- Managing the expectations of users/stakeholders
- Perform crisis management when required
- Leading complex projects with formal management technique such as work plans, status reporting, financial tracking etc.
Key requirements include:
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in project management (must be a mix in an external consultancy and in-house capacity)
- Knowledge of Financial Markets preferred
- Ability to perform under pressure and demonstration of mature interactive skills with mid-senior management level
- Ability to travel in the region on a frequent basis, depending on the assignments
- Proficiency in Mandarin is required as this role might interact with clients based in China
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.