AVP/VP Internal Audit, Private Bank
|Job Title:||AVP/VP Internal Audit, Private Bank|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 14:55|
A leading private bank is looking to hire an Internal Auditor to look after their local operations. You will be responsible for the following:
- Perform risk assessments and develop annual risk based audit plans
- Recommend improvements in the control environment, business and governance processes
- Review the company's operational processes and compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations
- Identify and communicate business inefficiencies, internal control weaknesses with various stakeholders.
- Prepare audit reports and follow up with the client management
You should have minimum 7 years of experience in internal/external audit of private bank/wealth management industry. Good communication and personality preferred.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trade Support, Investment Bank
VP Compliance, Regional Bank
Vice President, Qualitative Market Research, Large Asian Bank
Equity Analyst, APAC, Long only Investment Management firm
AVP/VP - Intermediary Sales, Asset Management