AVP/VP, Financial Planning & Analysis, Consumer Banking
|Job Title:||AVP/VP, Financial Planning & Analysis, Consumer Banking|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 16:23|
Reporting to the head of the department, this AVP/VP, FP&A will be a very important role in driving the performance of a specific business within consumer banking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management reporting for flash/rolling forecasts
- Provide value-added analysis and support to the leadership team on all business performance-related matters
- Support the execution of the consumer business's growth strategies
- Track the progress of key strategic initiatives and highlight risks and opportunities
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in a FP&A capacity within consumer/retail banking
- Strong analytical skills with solid communication skills
Please note that Singaporeans and PRs are considered at this point in time.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Planning & Analysis Assistant Manager, Consumer Goods
AVP, Business Finance & Transformation, Investment Banking
Manager/Senior Manager, Tax, Financial Institution
HR Business Partner, 12 month contract, Financial Services