AVP/VP, Financial Planning & Analysis, Consumer Banking
|Job Title:||AVP/VP, Financial Planning & Analysis, Consumer Banking|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 14:37|
Reporting to the head of the department, this AVP/VP, FP&A will be a very important role in driving the performance of a specific business within consumer banking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management reporting for flash/rolling forecasts
- Provide value-added analysis and support to the leadership team on all business performance-related matters
- Support the execution of the consumer business's growth strategies
- Track the progress of key strategic initiatives and highlight risks and opportunities
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in a FP&A capacity within consumer/retail banking
- Strong analytical skills with solid communication skills
Please note that Singaporeans and PRs are considered at this point of time.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Treasury Manager, APAC, Consumer Goods
Manager Finance Shared Services, Consumer Goods
Product Manager, Consumer Unsecured Lending, Regional Bank
Talent Acquisition Lead (Front Office), Singapore, Banking
Recruitment VP (Front Office), Singapore, Banking