AVP/VP, Equity Derivatives Trader, Global Bank
|Job Title:||AVP/VP, Equity Derivatives Trader, Global Bank|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 11:33|
Reporting to: Head, GT Trading - FXO Desk
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to profitability of Equity Derivatives desk, with a target budget and within position limits.
- Responsible for market making for Equity Derivatives products to both customers and the brokers.
- Work with Advisory desks to handle customer business and to develop trade ideas that meet client requirements.
- Effective Risk Management is an important aspect for this role.
- Knowledge of exotics (1st gen) and structured products will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 -10 years of equity derivatives trading experience from another global bank.
- Proven track record of profitability.
- Strong analytical background.
- Strong background dealing with the brokers.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Institutional Equity Sales Director, Leading Securities firm
AVP/ VP, Treasury Sales, Large Regional Bank
VP Market Risk Management, Global Financial Institution
1-year Contract, Business Analyst (Exotic Products), Banking