AVP/VP, Asian Rates Strategist, Leading Asian Bank
|Job Title:||AVP/VP, Asian Rates Strategist, Leading Asian Bank|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 09:01|
Sitting within the Global Markets world and reporting to Head of Research, our client is looking for a seasoned Rates Strategist to join their Research team based out of Singapore.
Knowledge and Skills
- You will be responsible for rates research, analysis and strategy recommendations for both internal and external clients across corporates, institutions and HNWIs.
- You will model and forecast interest rates and relevant market indicators for key economies, and publish frequent research reports and trading recommendations as part of the FX and Rates strategy team.
- You will front economic presentations and seminars for both internal and external customers, as well as maintain a media profile where you will be representing the firm.
Experience and Qualification
- The right candidate will possess a good basic degree/ Masters in Economics.
- You should come with at least 5-10 years of relevant experience as a research/ strategist covering Asian Rates business either in an Investment Bank or Private Bank.
- Previous experience in engaging with clients both internal and external.
- Ability to speak and write Mandarin will be useful as China is one of the locations which the position will need to cover.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg and CEIC databases and programming knowledge will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills both spoken, written and speaking is imperative to the success of this role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's