AVP, Investment Management, Sovereign Wealth Fund
|Job Title:||AVP, Investment Management, Sovereign Wealth Fund|
|Contact Name:||Samara Melwani|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 15:34|
Subsidiary of a leading sovereign wealth fund is looking for an Investment Management AVP to join their Programme Management Office. SG based role.
- Steer the annual planning and budget processes, and manage strategic changes.
- Drive financial analysis and modelling.
- Develop and implement corporate policies and procedures.
- Develop a robus and comprehensive commercial strategy to ensure the long term commercial viability and sustainability of the project.
- 8-12 years of relevant work experience managing large-scale developments and complex construction projects.
- Preferably looking for project management / transaction advisory / project finance experience
- Demonstration of ablity in financial analysis and modelling.
- MBA / CFA is favorable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AVP, Business Finance & Transformation, Investment Banking
COO, Investment Manager
Associate Director/Director, Treasury, Investment Management
VP, IT Audit, Corporate Investment Banking