AVP, APAC Transaction Monitoring, Global Corporate Bank
|Job Title:||AVP, APAC Transaction Monitoring, Global Corporate Bank|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 17:59|
As a Compliance Officer you will be reporting to Head of Compliance APAC. You will be responsible for the following
- Investigate and assess alerts for potential money laundering risks in the Bank.
- Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions.
- Level 1 of investigations
- Ensure timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions to MLRO
- Daily assessment of AML and SWIFT reports for potential suspicious activity.
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.
You should be degree qualified with at least 5 years of relevant transaction monitoring experience in banks. Strong team player and working knowledge of AML and sanctions regulations is preferred.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operational Risk Manager- Global Markets, Global Bank
VP, Institutional Sales (Fixed Income), Regional Bank
Corporate Legal Counsel, Hedge Fund
AVP Compliance, Financial Services
Senior Financial Analyst, Services industry