Associate, Tax, Fund Manager
|Job Title:||Associate, Tax, Fund Manager|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 15:31|
You will responsible for the following
- Assist with the implementation, continuous review and improvement of the International Tax Control and Compliance Framework.
- Handle tax compliance and operations.
- Manage monitoing of tax policies and processes.
- Actively participating in projects and other initiatives to improve business processes and the overall control environment
- Tax reporting, filling and payments.
- Undertaking deep dives into areas of tax control, identifying weaknesses and proposing and implementing improvements
- Ensuring all tax related issues are appropriately reported and resolved in a timely manner
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience from Big4 or inhouse (prefer cross border or fund tax)
- Graduate qualifications in accounting and finance, business and/or economics
- Very strong written and verbal skills
- High degree of self movtivation
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Vice President, Fund Accountant, Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Specialist, Global Tax, Manufacturing Industry
Head of Fund Accounting, Global Financial Institution
Finance Manager - Private Equity
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Analyst Operational Risk, Global Asset Manager