Associate/ Associate Director, Private Equity Investments
|Job Title:||Associate/ Associate Director, Private Equity Investments|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 16:08|
Associate/ Associate Director, Private Equity Investments, Family Office
Our client is an Asian family office, building their private market investment capability in Asia based out of Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys being hands-on, excited with being the pioneer team and wants to have a meaningful interaction with the founder in making nimble yet agile decisions on investing.
Reporting to the Head of Private Markets, you will be responsible for:
- Perform macro-level industry research and quantitative analysis to support portfolio construction.
- Source, scope and organise due diligence on prospective investment opportunities, and prepare investment memos.
- Monitor and manage the performance of existing investments.
- Compile performance data and perform portfolio analysis and benchmarking.
- Mentor and train junior team members, and in turn develop the capabilities of the team.
- Degree from a good, recognised university.
- 2- 8 years of direct experience in Private Equity, with strong knowledge on private market investments.
- Keen eye for details and self-starter, able to multi-task, with a focus on delivering results.
- Proven track record in ability to communicate and persuade effectively (both written and spoken).
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.