Associate - Risk and Trust Services
|Job Title:||Associate - Risk and Trust Services|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Cochrane|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 17:47|
. Risk Management & Control
· Working with the Head of Trust Services to be responsible for fiduciary adherence to relevant regulations, laws and governance as outlined by the Hong Kong SFC.
· Oversight and ongoing management of the policies and procedures in place for the trustee.
· Ensuring the funds are operating within the regulatory and constitutional documentation guidelines and validating the completeness of compliance reviews.
· Assist the Head of Trust Service to execute the fiduciary duties of a trustee such as onsite due diligence review of service providers and investment managers
· Monitor developments with the Hong Kong market and regulatory landscape to be able to
communicate the impact to internal and external parties.
· Formulate corrective actions for complex issues to resolve identified exceptions.
· Prepare periodic management reporting specific to the trustee business.
The ideal candidate may come from Big 4 audit within funds management with at least 4 years work experience within audit.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Manager Risk
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Client Services Manager (Life Insurance), Asian Asset Manager
Institutional Client Services, US Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
AVP/VP Internal Audit, Private Bank
1-year Contract, Business Analyst (Exotic Products), Banking