Associate Investment Review, Global Investment Fund House
|Job Title:||Associate Investment Review, Global Investment Fund House|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 15:45|
Core Functions & Responsibilities:
The Investment Review team provides independent evaluations of proposals to invest in private and publicly listed companies, both in a Singapore and international context and across all industries. In co-operation with investment origination and execution teams, the (senior) Associate will:
- Review and occasionally build complex financial models used for company valuations;
- Identify key assumptions, valuation and risk drivers and stress-test financial models to assess the impact of various scenarios on value and returns;
- Provide a broader risk and upside assessment through review of non-model related drivers and due diligence findings;
- Develop transaction-specific monitoring guidelines for investee companies post investment;
- Occasionally participate in the review of existing investee companies, particularly from a valuation and risk driver analysis perspective;
- Occasionally provide input for due diligence planning and participate in due diligence exercises.
Qualifications & Capabilities
- Experience in PE/M&A transaction execution, equity research, valuation , investment risk management, or in a transaction approval and evaluation role; alternatively, relevant experience in transaction services and M&A due diligence;
- Significant experience building complex, integrated financial valuation models from the ground up;
- Advanced degree in finance, economics, business administration, accounting or a quantitative discipline;
- International experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Strong financial modelling skills (designing, coding and reviewing);
- Detailed understanding of valuation methodologies, including complex DCF and LBO models;
- Able to quickly grasp and understand business dynamics, risk and value drivers of target companies across all industries and geographies;
- Commercially astute and able to assess an investment proposal in its entirety;
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maturity and diplomatic influencing skills to partner with a wide spectrum of colleagues across the organisation, including origination and execution teams;
- Confident and strong communication skills. Needs to be able to structure, discuss and present complex issues in an easy to understand manner, including to senior management;
- Eager to learn and able to work under tight deadlines;
- Good team player who puts the organisation first;
- Fluent, but not necessarily native, English skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's