Associate Director, RA, Leading medical device company
|Job Title:||Associate Director, RA, Leading medical device company|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 10:33|
Our client, one top ranking medical device company, is seeking a Associate RA Director role. Profile Search & Selection is acting as Employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
Job Title: Associate RA Director
Department: MD, RA
Reports To: Sr RA Director, JJMC
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (General Summary ，essential functions and authorities, etc.)
- Adherence to J&J credo and industry code of conduct, ethics and good regulatory practices, align team members with J&J credo. Ensure 100% compliance with local legislation, global regulatory policies, J&J credo.
- Providing guidance or advice, product development and registration strategy to relative Dept. according to micro & macro regulatory environment and the changes
- Leading and effective coaching RA teams to deliver product registration, improve efficiency and competency, building up high performance team
- Motivating and inspiring subordinates to work efficiently, engage into business
- Leading RA teams on shaping regulatory environment, taking the leading role in industry
- Strengthening collaboration with CFDA, provincial FDA, GB/YY standard technical committees and other external stakeholders such as government labs, industry associations
- Crisis management handling
- Bachelor degree or above on pharmaceutical or medical device related education or training.
- Above 10 years' experience in regulatory and/or R&D experience in health care industry.
- Above 7 years' experience in people management in health care industry.
Basic Requirement, including Education and/or Knowledge and/or Training and/or key Relevant Experience required.
Skill Sets and/or Training and/or Certification for the Special Position
- Solid people management skill
- Good clear, strategic and critical thinking
- Business sense
- Good project management skill
- English fluent in reading, writing, speaking and listening
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner, Medical Technology
Area Sales Manager - Orthopaedic, Medical Devices
Clinical Education Manager, Registered Nurse, Medical Devices
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Product Safety Manager APAC, MNC Medical Devices
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Digital Marketing Manager, Top Tier Healthcare Company