Associate Director for Philanthropy, Education
|Job Title:||Associate Director for Philanthropy, Education|
|Contact Name:||Ayessa Penaranda|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2020 16:45|
Our client, a highly reputable educational institution, known for its excellent multidisciplinary curriculum, is looking to hire an Associate Director for Philanthropy, to join their team. Besides engaging with academic leaders, faculty, donors, civic leaders, volunteers, and staff at all levels, you will take an active lead for the following:
- Plan, develop, and implement effective strategies to meet fundraising goals for the university.
- Work to develop campus-wide gift opportunities and create proposals, which seek to match the interests of numerous donors, including individuals, corporations, and foundations, with the needs of the University in mind and to maximise long-term value.
- Interact with business and community leaders to seek the involvement of increasing the number of individuals in programmes that provide financial and volunteer support for the University.
- Take on responsibilities for existing donors to strengthen relationships for cultivation and stewardship purposes. Work with the stewardship team to ensure that donors' communications are timely and relevant.
- Work closely with the university administrators and academics, obtaining their support while managing expectations and relationships. Foster a spirit of collegiality and distributed ownership of success.
Requirements of the ideal candidate's profile :
- 10 - 12 years of demonstrated outstanding performance in fundraising, complex CRM, communications environment.
- Proven track record in development, communications, or other relationship-based business disciplines.
- Strong track record in participating personally in high-level negotiations with a positive and resilient manner with the ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of fundraising principles, techniques, and ethics.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's