Associate Director, Early Access Innovation
|Job Title:||Associate Director, Early Access Innovation|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2020 18:08|
Primary Purpose of Job (Job Summary)
- Keeping the agility to build up and strengthen the strategic partnerships with national/local healthcare commission and relevant key stakeholders to co-create an inspiring policy & practice environment for access team's valuable innovative initiatives and its consistent evolving, including but not limited to "Three-earlier" healthcare practice to maximize patient benefit, and demonstrate the company's strong commitment and strategic contribution in government healthcare policy partnering.
- Leading team to develop the strategy and explore the innovative early access business model, such as the development of "Three Earlier--Earlier Diagnose, Earlier Screening, Earlier Treatment" framework and demonstration centre, and maximize the opportunities for the company's successful innovation access business model further scaling up in aligning with global/local access strategy.
- Taking full accountability to establish Tiered Disease Prevention, Management and Control System around the regional leading centre at the strategic disease areas with innovative approach to improve the access of the company's innovative healthcare solutions along the whole patient journey
- Actively building up internal cross-functional strategic partnership for innovative access solution, foster high-performance team-work among team member and across the whole organization
Principle Roles & Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Leads HKA innovation function with the joint efforts across the whole organization to develop and implement early access strategy, synergy internal and external resources to maximize the opportunities for early access innovative business model's incubation and its further evolving.
- Drives team collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to lead cross-functional efforts to explore, identify and design scalable early innovation business model to increase the patient access to SRPL products/solutions for better patient health and outcomes in aligning with global/local access strategy.
- Engages global and local access, product development, medical and business functions across the whole organization to explore and design innovative early access incubation including but not limited to "Three-earlier" healthcare practice.
- In alignment with annual CMA policy priorities, leads the monitoring, analysis, and maximize the opportunities for the company's successful innovation access business model further scaling up.
- Builds up and strengthens the strategic partnerships with national/local healthcare commission and relevant key stakeholders to co-create an inspiring policy & practice environment for access team's valuable innovative initiatives and its consistent evolving.
- Demonstrates the company's strong commitment and strategic contribution in government healthcare policy partnering
- Manages and coaches team, manages allocated budget, and develops talent and capability
Qualification and Experience
- Master degree or above, major in health policy, public health, business administration, Life Science, pharmacy administration or other relevant qualifications
- 5-year plus in positions of central government relationships and team management with proved successful experience
- Demonstrated leadership and collaborative abilities at all levels within an organization in accordance with the company's Core Competencies for people manager
Job Required Competencies岗位所需胜任力
- Deep and broad understanding of the industry, the market and the business as well as innovation in patient access improvement. Understand their linkages and dependencies, and form opinions regarding their impact on how healthcare policy will be delivered and managed to impact China patients.
- Customer-orientation / patient centricity to design, implement and deliver through x-functional work the solutions that match production/solution positioning, and improve healthcare policymaker/ physicians / patients experiences
- Strong politic sense, influencing skill to forge and foster strong alliance to help bring early access into China
- Strong strategic thinking and decision-making ability. Demonstrated strategic capabilities to think creatively and innovatively, with a record of leading cross functional initiatives from conception through completion in complex and changing environments
- Advanced people leadership in establishing a high competitive team. Ability to lead a team work well in matrix environment and independently.
- Strong influence skills and ability to build productive cross-functional, regional, and global partnerships and the ability to manage by influence outside of direct reporting structure
- Excellent oral and written skills; strong presentation and communication skills to interact with senior leadership and subject matter thought leaders
- Fluency in Chinese and English