Assistant Vice President, MTN Issuance
|Job Title:||Assistant Vice President, MTN Issuance|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Patricia Ma|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2020 18:13|
Our client is an Asia-based Investment Bank looking for an MTN New Issue Specialist to help build out the team.
The MTN Issuance team will be responsible for processing new deals through transactions with different stakeholders, ensuring all new deals are created, reviewed, settled and documented in all relevant systems.
- Responsible for Settlement and funding of New Issues
- Ensure service levels (SLAs) are maintained with any new/existing queries
- Confirm New Issues with Paying Agent, Issuers and dealers
- Liaise with different stakeholders with any client issues
- Arrange Listing for new securities when required
- 5-7 years of new issue settlement experience from an Investment / Clearinghouse
- Solid product knowledge on OTC Derivatives & strong mathematic & risk knowledge
- Experience in dealing with Paying Agent, Euroclear and Clearstream/DTC required