Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager, Consumer Goods Giant
|Job Title:||Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager, Consumer Goods Giant|
|Contact Name:||Phua Shyan-Hwei|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 12:45|
This is an exciting role with a quest to engage, attract and acquire the best and brightest talents across functions and seniorities. Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for
- Driving external talent pipeline across functions through direct sourcing, referrals and engagement with partner vendors
- Managing interns' recruitment & selection process and to provide best-in-class candidate experience and securing fresh talent
- Orchestrating undergraduate engagement activities
- Activating Employer Branding communications
- Managing recruitment technology projects including pioneering artificial intelligence implementation on recruitment system
If you have at least 4-5 years' experience in talent acquisition/recruitment with prior experience in driving recruitment activities for senior stakeholders or a business division, coupled with a passion in talent, and a drive to evolve and progress to a future management trajectory, this could be an exciting proposition for you.
The successful candidate can look forward to a tailor-made learning and development journey with a market leader.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
C&B Manager, Innovative Biotech Company
Senior HR Manager, Singapore, Financial Services
DGM, C&B, SWP, HRIS China Region, Famous OEM
HR Director, Singapore and SEA, Media
HR Associate (Payroll focused), Top-notch Asset Manager