Assistant Manager Legal, Real Estate Firm
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager Legal, Real Estate Firm|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 16:03|
A real estate firm is looking to hire a paralegal to be part of the Legal and Compliance function and report to the Head of Legal. This is a standalone role. You will be responsible for the following
- Assist in contractual matters including drafting and negotiation of NDAs, Vendor Agreements, Leases and other real estate transactions and documents.
- Assist in due diligence on a project basis and coordinate with outside counsel
- Prepare notice, agenda, minutes and assist with scheduling of Board of Directors and Members' meetings.
- Keep track and update all corporate information
- Assist, liaise and coordinate with management, directors, department heads and staff with regards to all corporate secretarial matters
- Update and maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
Looking for paralegals with 4 to 8 years of working experience with an in-house legal department or the corporate/corporate secretarial practice in a law firm. Only Singaporeans and PRs will be considered
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's