Assistant Manager, Finance, Investment Banking
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager, Finance, Investment Banking|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 11:05|
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for daily financial accounting and monthly closing of the legal entity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining effective controls over books and records of the MAS-licensed company
- Support calculating and monitoring daily risk based capital adequacy requirements
- Work closely with the regional and global finance teams to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting at all levels
- Participate in ad-hoc finance projects
Key requirements include:
- University Degree or above in related disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as CPA, CA, CIA or working towards qualifications
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in Financial Services Finance/Audit
- Product knowledge on equities, futures, options, fixed income etc.
- Strong communicator with analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer and exposure to SAP is advantageous
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's