Asia Credit Analyst, FI Coverage - Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Asia Credit Analyst, FI Coverage - Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 00:46|
Due to the strong growth of our client's credit products and strategies, they are currently seeking to recruit a credit analyst covering the financials (Banks and Non-Bank Financials) sector for the Singapore office.
The Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical research mainly focused on Asia Financials (Banks and Non-Bank Financials) sector as part of a sector-based coverage model. The individual will support the Portfolio Manager when required and contribute to the team's marketing and investment management activities.
- At least 4 to 8 years of credit research experience covering financials sector. Open to considering candidates coming from ratings agencies and banks.
- Possess strong fundamental credit research and financial modelling skills (LBO - Leveraged Finance)
- Strong academic record with CFA qualification or equivalent registration or having the ambition to obtain a CFA designation
- An inquisitive mind with a critical and assertive attitude, cooperative, taking own responsibility, result oriented and innovative
- Good knowledge about fixed income markets and the ability to interpret bond documentation
- Strong communicator, able to present ideas effectively to the investment committees
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Asia Equities Client Portfolio Manager, Global Asset Manager
VP FP&A, Global Asset Management
Finance Manager (8 months), Global Asset Management
Associate Investment Support, Global Asset Management
Counterparty Senior Analyst, Global Fund Manager