Asia Credit Analyst, FI Coverage - Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Asia Credit Analyst, FI Coverage - Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 00:46|
Due to the strong growth of our client's credit products and strategies, they are currently seeking to recruit a credit analyst covering the financials (Banks and Non-Bank Financials) sector for the Singapore office.
The Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical research mainly focused on Asia Financials (Banks and Non-Bank Financials) sector as part of a sector-based coverage model. The individual will support the Portfolio Manager when required and contribute to the team's marketing and investment management activities.
- At least 4 to 8 years of credit research experience covering financials sector. Open to considering candidates coming from ratings agencies and banks.
- Possess strong fundamental credit research and financial modelling skills (LBO - Leveraged Finance)
- Strong academic record with CFA qualification or equivalent registration or having the ambition to obtain a CFA designation
- An inquisitive mind with a critical and assertive attitude, cooperative, taking own responsibility, result oriented and innovative
- Good knowledge about fixed income markets and the ability to interpret bond documentation
- Strong communicator, able to present ideas effectively to the investment committees
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Fixed Income Credit Analyst, Global Asset Manager Company
Operations Manager, Asset Management Firm
Compliance Manager, Asset Management Firm
Senior Operations Manager, Global Asset Manager Company
Senior RFP writer, Global Asset Manager