APAC Real Estate Research Analyst, Global Asset Management Firm
|Job Title:||APAC Real Estate Research Analyst, Global Asset Management Firm|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 18:24|
- The role is responsible for the creation and dissemination of views relevant to the real estate market in the Asia Pacific region.
- Working closely with the Head of Real Estate Research and Investment team in identifying key investment themes and underwriting of assets.
- Assist in the development of 'House Views' materials with pertaining to the Asia Pacific markets alongside the Head of Real Estate Research and wider investment strategy team.
- Support appropriate inclusion of research and strategy views with regard to asset and product underwriting.
- The analyst will be expected to be able to initiate and complete several standalone research materials per annum, leading the dissemination of their work to appropriate parties.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in Real Estate research covering APAC markets, buy-side research experience is preferred.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Investment Analyst, Global Asset Manager
VP FP&A, Global Asset Management
Finance Manager (8 months), Global Asset Management
Associate Investment Support, Global Asset Management
Counterparty Senior Analyst, Global Fund Manager