APAC Privacy Counsel, Global Technology Firm
|Job Title:||APAC Privacy Counsel, Global Technology Firm|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 16:38|
A global technology firm is looking to hire a Privacy Counsel to handle their APAC business. You will be responsible for the following
- Drafting and negotiating privacy related contracts
- Handling privacy complaints and breaches.
- Designing, reviews and projects, doing data protection impact assessments
- Advise on privacy during development of new products and initiatives
- Coordinate legal review of products and initiatives prior to launch in APAC region
- Stakeholder management
You should be a Lawyer with 5-9 years PQE with privacy experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house, prior work with MNC a plus. Strong understanding of Asia-Pacific privacy, data protection and security laws is a must. Ability and commitment to work both independently and collaboratively with numerous people at all levels.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's