APAC Operations Manager
|Job Title:||APAC Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2021 14:42|
Our client is an International Strategic Logistics Solutions MNC. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative Logistics products for Asia Pacific customers. The company has a significant presence in Singapore and the rest of Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing best-in-class strategic distribution, warehousing and transportation capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and logistics management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced APAC Operations Manager. He/she will be the main point of contact in terms of ensuring optimized logistics and regional warehousing and related operational activities for the region, to ensure optimal route network management, aligned with customer's requirements.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Operations, this position will be focussing on the below:
- Lead and drive continuous logistics operations, including that of ensuring synergy between related WMS systems and APAC physical operations including pick and pack etc.
- Work closely with country Operations Leader to develop efficient logistics fulfilment initiatives integrated with streamlined transportation/ trucking work flow
- Identify key areas for process improvements and/or introduce operations excellence programs by means of enabling warehouse automation programs etc
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing team to design customised logistics and warehousing solutions for assigned customers, including that of driving deep-dive strategic analysis to identify process gaps and hence introduce improvement strategies
- Champion supply chain excellence initiatives and ensuring best practices tailored to regional customers, while keeping in mind Operations Costs and Budgeting Plans
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 - 10years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a complex Supply Chain environment
- Proven track record in strategic Logistics & Warehousing skills, with acquired solution-oriented mind set to design and introduce effective business plans to customers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's