APAC HR Analyst, Asset Management
|Job Title:||APAC HR Analyst, Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Brailsford|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2020 14:41|
Our client is a global investments company looking for a high potential HR Analyst with operations experience to join their high energy HR team. This is a mostly hands-on role covering several countries throughout Asia.
You will be working closely with a large and experienced team of HR specialists, therefore is a great opportunity for a junior HR enthusiast to grow their career in financial services under expert guidance, with strong long-term career prospects.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist the Singapore HR team across the full spectrum of HR Operations
- Be point of call for all MOM/MAS and licensing requirments of a highly regulated financial services institution
- Ensuring accurate and timely filing of HR related policies, programs and processes
- Learning new skills and assisting the roll out of new technology advancements
- Be able to work efficiently both as part of a team and individually
Key Requirements :2-4 years of working in HR operations.
- Bachelor's degree, minimum
- Financial Services background, ideally in the investments space
- Eager to learn and propell your HR career forwards
- Mandarin communication skills are an advantage
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Implementation Manager/Sr. Manager, Global Asset Management
Head of Enterprise Risk Management - Asset Manager
HR Business Partner, Singapore, Investment Management
Head of Organisational Risk, APAC
Corporate Credit Analyst, Regional Financial Institution