APAC Digital Marketing Lead, US asset management firm
|Job Title:||APAC Digital Marketing Lead, US asset management firm|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 13:16|
Our client is a US global asset management firm with USD1 trillion asset under management. Due to business growth in Asia, they are looking to hire APAC Digital Marketing Lead covering Asia, SEA, Japan and Australia markets. The mandate will partner closely with various business stakeholders across the globe which includes Sales, Marketing, Operations, Digital, Content and Compliance, in building up Global Digital Marketing capability.
The role can be based in HK or SG.
- Managing digital content and campaigns, and improving digital experiences for the local websites:
- Prepare content - liaise with stakeholders to understand what content is to be published
- Execute content - manage content transfer, facilitate the review process and publish content in AEM, adhering to SEO guidelines
- Post-publish of content - generate, communicate and present informed decisions based on analytics, to improve web presence
- Supporting local digital initiatives, acting as local point of contact as part of the digital partnership model:
- Support with local website optimisation - increase traffic and usability
- Support local projects - requirements gathering, stakeholder management and project management
- Support local email marketing campaigns, reporting on the effectiveness and identifying opportunities
- Develop and grow social media channels to increase engagement and brand awareness
- Support with the launch of new language websites within the region
- The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of relevant digital marketing experience coming from similar or financial institutions/services environment.
- Deep understanding of digital services and the complexities of distributing and maintaining digital content across different platforms.
- Analytical ability with good understanding of SEO, trends and best practice.
- Familiar with CMS systems, preferably AEM.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Onboarding, Asset Management Firm
Portfolio Risk Manager, Global Asset Management Firm
Asset Management - Intermediary Sales
Head of Alternatives Investments, Pan-Asia asset management
Asset Management - China Intermediary Sales