Analyst, Fixed Income Specialist, Global Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Analyst, Fixed Income Specialist, Global Asset Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 10:17|
Role & Responsibilities
- Actively participates in the regional Product specialist team activities including client presentations, related to product campaigns driven by I sales and marketing teams.
- Supports the Product Specialists in the entire process to originate product information with focus on the investment process, performance explanation, portfolio holdings and illustration of the investment case.
- Prepares and ensures consistency of the required presentation material for product specialists and fund managers at marketing events, as well as client and consultant meetings.
- Prepares and delivers the investment related content for marketing formats together with the product specialists
- Actively supports the writing and articulation of portfolio relevant commentaries for regular client reporting and marketing material and ensures timely delivery
- Support the global representation of focus products in the relevant marketing formats.
- Responsible to ensure / co-ordinate high quality responses to RFPs together with the product specialists.
- Able to interpret portfolio and performance data and to express portfolio and performance information in client reporting and marketing formats.
Experience / Knowledge Qualifications and Skills
- Solid basic understanding of macroeconomics and portfolio management theory
- Experience in the fixed income asset class, particularly Asian fixed income preferred. Candidates without prior fixed income asset class experience, should possess a strong interest to learn about the asset class and investment themes.
- Strong team player with ability to build relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English. Other language skills viewed favourably.
- Strong skillset and experience in the usage of Microsoft Excel, including VBA and PowerPoint.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, while being able to work under time pressure to meet deadlines. Able to have strong attention to details.
- University or equivalent degree in business administration / economics or alternatively relevant industry experience.
- CFA/ CIIA qualification desired, respectively encouraged to participate while on the job
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Portfolio Manager Assistant, Fixed Income
Korea Equity Analyst, Global Asset Management
Sales Support, Intermediary Business, Global Asset Management
Head of Operations - Director Traditional Asset Manager
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Client Service Manager, Global Fund Manager