VP, APAC Marketing, US asset manager
|Job title:||VP, APAC Marketing, US asset manager|
|Salary:||Negotiable per year|
|Contact name:||Suzanne Tsang|
|Published:||18 days ago|
About the job:
- Work closely with the senior stakeholders across the region to build out the marketing strategies across distribution channels, campaign & event managements, media, PR and etc
- Enhance the brand awareness across all target segments
- Build relationships with partners such as media companies, PR providers and event organizers
- Leverage and localize global content for Asian markets as well as digital content management
- Partner with global marketing team to ensure all the marketing plans are smoothly executed
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 8 years of marketing experience within asset management/ private banking background
- Solid understanding of fund management marketing landscape, private wealth segment in particular
- Extensive relationships with external partners/ vendors (media/ conferences)
- Languages: For spoken (Mandarin, Cantonese and English), For written (Simplified and traditional Chinese, and English)
- Experience in a wide range of disciples, including digital marketing, PR, social media, events, brand management, content development.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients, internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong writing skills and ability to write copy for digital campaigns.
- Exciting new headcount in the region with attractive compensation
- If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Financial Services Front Office, please contact Suzanne Tsang at email@example.com or call at 3589-6834/ whatsapp message at +852 9662-3563
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs