Vice President, Logistics Transformation Excellence
|Job title:||Vice President, Logistics Transformation Excellence|
|Salary:||Negotiable per year|
|Contact name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Published:||14 days ago|
Our client is a recognized Technology & Consumer Goods business in Asia. They are market leaders in the development and innovative management of a variety of products & integrated supply chain services. The company has a reputable market position in developing high quality consumer and e-commerce management capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and strategic logistics and last mile management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Vice President, Logistics Transformation Excellence. He/she will be part of the Senior Management Committee and provides leadership in terms of ensuring optimized supply chain management, as well as optimal supplier and service provider management to ensure on-time distribution/delivery processes, including ensuring accurate fast-moving demand forecast activities in the region.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Review, develop and drive Logistics Excellence, aligned with rapid business growth within Southeast Asia region and beyond
- Lead and take ownership of end-to-end accountability over the logistics operations and enable value chain consolidation to optimally support rapid business scale up activities
- Spearhead optimization in overall 3PL and Last Mile Transportation Governance, by means of designing and define effective Operations KPI and Network Design Engineering work flow with direct relevance to the assigned countries in Asia
- Strategically translate high-volume online orders into confirmed sales by means of improving existing order management workflow, to achieve maximum fulfilment in ensuring on time last mile delivery e.g. by means of Fulfilment Engine Modelling
- Innovate and enhance Logistics Cost Efficiency by deep diving into strategic Big Data Analytics, including that of standardizing regional Operations Cost Models
Singapore/ Malaysia/ The Philippines * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 12 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a complex Technology or Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment
- Proven track record in e-Commerce Supply Chain Management skills, with acquired business acumen and solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex Fast-Moving and High Volume Consumer products
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.