Senior Manager Risk, Global Asset Management
|Job title:||Senior Manager Risk, Global Asset Management|
|Salary:||competitive benefits per year|
|Contact name:||Minal Vagal|
|Published:||20 days ago|
A global asset management firm is looking to hire a Senior Manager Strategic Risk. This is a 2nd line risk function. You will be responsible for the following
- Design and implementation of enhancements to the strategic risk framework.
- This role also will be involved in risk reporting to various stakeholders.
- Produce and report deep-dive assessments into particular strategic risk topics.
- Lead or support other ERM related activities and projects, such as ERM policy, risk taxonomy, risk reporting and risk culture etc as needed.
- Develop a global operating model for managing reputational risks, as a particular strategic risk focus area.
Bachelor with 8+ years of experience in risk management from asset management or banking industry. Strategic risk or experience working on strategic projects in consulting firms will be preferred.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs