RFP Analyst, European Asset Manager
|Job title:||RFP Analyst, European Asset Manager|
|Salary:||Negotiable per year|
|Contact name:||Rachel Liu|
|Published:||13 days ago|
We are seeking for a RFP Specialist to join the growing team of RFP function in Singapore for one of the global asset managers based in Singapore.
You will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of client and consultant Requests for Proposals (RFP), and Requests for Information (RFI) to all client types and channels within the APAC region, giving you exposure to intermediary channels, institutional clients such as pension funds or family offices. This is an excellent chance to get hands on exposure to an array of investment strategies and be part of a global team of RFP professionals.
Key Outcomes / Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of senior staff, complete assigned RFP tasks such as data gathering, data analysis, and preparation of response materials
- Work closely with senior team members and various departments across the Group to complete initial drafts of responses to the more standard RFPs and questionnaires
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and others to refine proposal sections to ensure accuracy, compliance, and consistency
- Manage sample RFPs process and other monthly/quarterly deliverables
- Attend to ad-hoc queries and requests for information efficiently and effectively
The likely incumbent will come with at least 1 year of related RFP experience derived either from another AM house, a custodian bank or a PE house. You will be someone who is strong in building relationships, open to learn and meticulous in nature.
Consultant Registration No: R2199977
Singapore Employment Agency License No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs