Legal Counsel, Global Asset Management
|Job title:||Legal Counsel, Global Asset Management|
|Salary:||competitive benefits per annum|
|Contact name:||Minal Vagal|
|Published:||28 days ago|
Our client, a top-tier asset management firm looking to hire Legal Counsel to report to the General Counsel
About the job:
- Preparation and negotiation of fund-related documentation.
- Provision of legal advice on distribution issues in connection with the firm's South East Asian business
- Draft and review agreements with service providers, such as transfer agents and fund administrators.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements with external vendors/outsourcing partners.
- Advise on data protection, privacy and intellectual property matters and other related areas of local law.
- Young lawyers willing to move inhouse. Minimum of 1- 4 years of PQE in a law firm or financial institution. Open to M&A, general corporate commercial, banking and funds lawyers with willingness to learn and good stakeholder management skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs